Shop Policies during Covid-19
Starting on 9/15, we will be open from 10 am to 3 pm, Tuesday through Saturday. We will offer appointments from 10 am until 12 pm, and walk-ins from 12:30 pm until 3 pm. Walk-ins will be limited to 5 customers in the shop. We will be closed from 12:30 - 1 pm for lunch (as we cannot eat with our masks on!).
A number of customers expressed that 30 minutes was too short of a time to adequately shop for yarn, so we will allow shoppers to stay for one hour. For appointments, shoppers can stay up to an hour as long as the next shopper (if applicable) does not mind a fellow shopper.
We are doing our best to accommodate everyone's needs during this uncertain time. None of these times work for you? Please get in touch! We may be able to meet you outside of these hours. We are still trying to figure out what works best for everyone. If you have any comments or ideas for us, please let us know!
We ask that you please:
- Wash your hands and/or use our hand sanitizer upon entering the store.
- Have a well-fitting mask (covering your nose and mouth completely) and put it on before you come in. Masks must be kept on the entire time you are in the shop. No exceptions.
- Ask us to wind no more than two skeins in the shop; if you need more skeins wound, please leave your yarn with us. We will contact you when your yarn is ready for pickup-- please allow 48 hours.
- Do not bring your children unless they are able to keep their masks on for the entire appointment time.
- Be patient with baby Miriam and staff!
If you have been sick during the past 14 days, have traveled by plane, or have been in contact with a person(s) infected by Covid-19, we ask that you do not make an appointment for a full 14 days.
Having trouble booking an appointment? Just call us at (919) 380-0008 and we'd be happy to help you book an appointment over the phone.