Shop Policies during Covid-19
We are now open for walk-ins from 10 am to 3 pm, Tuesday through Saturday. Walk-ins will be limited to 5 customers in the shop. We will be closed from 12 pm to 12:30 pm for lunch (as we cannot eat with our masks on!).
We ask that customers limit their shopping time to one hour so that we can stay safe as possible.
We ask that you please:
- Knock before entering the store, and wait to be let in.
- Wash your hands and/or use our hand sanitizer upon entering the store.
- Have a well-fitting mask (covering your nose and mouth completely) and put it on before you come in. Masks must be kept on the entire time you are in the shop. No exceptions.
- Ask us to wind no more than two skeins in the shop; if you need more skeins wound, please leave your yarn with us. We will contact you when your yarn is ready for pickup-- please allow 48 hours.
- Do not bring your children unless they are able to keep their masks on for the entire appointment time.
- Be patient with baby Miriam and staff!
We are unable to provide in-person knitting and/or crochet assistance during the pandemic. Please contact us at (919) 380-0008 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free (virtual) Zoom consultation.
If you have been sick during the past 14 days, have traveled by plane, or have been in contact with a person(s) infected by Covid-19, we ask that you do not come in for a full 14 days