Make an Appointment to Shop at Warm 'n Fuzzy! Tues 10/27 - Sat 10/31
Make an appointment to come shop at Warm 'n Fuzzy!
We are offering 30-minute appointments from 10a until 12p. Shoppers will be able to stay for up to one hour as long as the next shopper (if applicable) does not mind a fellow shopper. We will also accept walk-in traffic from 12:30p until 3p. You may bring ONE guest/shopping buddy with you.
We ask that you please:
- Wash your hands and/or use our hand sanitizer upon entering the store.
- Have a well-fitting mask (covering your nose and mouth completely) and put it on before you come in. Masks must be kept on the entire time you are in the shop. No exceptions.
- Ask us to wind no more than two skeins in the shop; if you need more skeins wound, please leave your yarn with us. We will contact you when your yarn is ready for pickup-- please allow 48 hours.
- Do not bring your children unless they are able to keep their masks on for the entire appointment time.
- Be patient with baby Miriam and staff!
If you have been sick during the past 14 days, have traveled by plane, or have been in contact with a person(s) infected by Covid-19, we ask that you do not make an appointment for a full 14 days.
Having trouble booking an appointment? Just call us at (919) 380-0008 and we'd be happy to help you book an appointment over the phone.